[need crack]ECTUNE Dealer

syborftw

Reaction score
hi, i have all the files needed for cracking this software, if anyone are willing to try please pm me !

the software as been cracked but never in dealer version, look on google that u find , the most wanted cracked version in world!

i have tuner files with the correct password

Freilas

Reaction score
hi, i have all the files needed for cracking this software, if anyone are willing to try please pm me !

the software as been cracked but never in dealer version, look on google that u find , the most wanted cracked version in world!

hey can u send me a copy

poormansr

Reaction score
same with me.. can u send me a copy with the right passwords..

Ive gotten successful turning ECTUNE PRI edition PRO ostrich to Pro demon - Tuner - Developer....

Im wondering if Dealer version is a Whole different download..

send me ur files and ill see if they Match Mine.. If Not.. maybe we can get things rolling.

LQQKandC

Reaction score

software link ?

milya

Reaction score
Can i have please this files, or a link where to downlload it. Thank you

poormansr

Reaction score
Ectune does Not have a Dealer Mode..
its Ectune Tuner and Developer is what i can souorce thru Ectune r17

Tuner from a Previous ECTUNE licensed Tuner said.. the Tuner version is Dealer.. it lets u save in bin and Burn chips.
I think Developer mode was what calvin used personally.. * not 100% sure *

Ectune unique lz0 crack is version r3 which is in Tuner mode.. But wont load maps.. nada.. for some reason it isnt reading the license.xml
I have r20 License.xml for TUNER version and doesnt do shit to that version.

i also have the update.. Ectune r20.. which is coded in net reactor 4.x .. also when i extract a source code i get 1 error.. r17 has no errors when extracting source code.

i personlly used a cracked version ectune pri edition pro ostrich r17.. which i can change to pro demon.. data logger (-1 ).. free( 0 ).. tuner and developer..

tuner (3) and developer (4 ) versions wont load maps.
Pro ostrich ( 2 ) is locked for using ostrich emulator only
pro demon ( 1 )is locked for demon.. But i cant get a actual demon to work. * messed w one for a hr.. i just need to buy 1 *
now if i change it to 5 * i call it universal * it lets u pick whatever emulator u want to use.. and datalogger. and LOADS maps...

version r17 reads the actual license.xml and u can change ur versions thru there.. I left u the numbers to choose.. whatever version u wanna try out.

ive deobfscated r17.. it was locked with net reactor 3.x .. i tracted the source code with net reflector 8.5 thru redgate.

what ive read is that class 14 and class 19 hold tuner and developer options in it.. if we can unlock those classes we will be gootchie.

I also have a copy of Neptune Dealer.. which needs the dealer license nag screen removed to unlock it.. i can get into the program by changing the date.. and it will load the dealer.. BUT wont load any maps and ask for a llicense reg string.

this version od dealer actually lets u enter ur own license. Instead of Neptune RTP which u have to let HRTUNING confirm ur license thru the software thru the internet.. before connecting to the demon and using Neptune RTP

Neptune dealer can save in BIN.. and can burn chips.. Neptune RTP saves in neptune CAL which needs a demon to be running to work the map..
Neptune dealer also can run romulator.. ostrich and demon emulators..

Neptune is written in c++ and is out of my league.. Im still learning DOTNET which Ectune is written in.. Csharp.. or whatever u wanna say ..

If i can get some help with ectune and neptune.. we will having a working copy of Ectune Tuner * aka Dealer * and Neptune Dealer..