Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

please give the keyloger plugin.

Also still not able to get formgrabber to work. Still says The Database Table is Empty.

Quote Originally Posted by MeltingNe0 View Post
    Also still not able to get formgrabber to work. Still says The Database Table is Empty.

Ok, I think it will be until someone is infected with your bot. I am not 100% sure on that though. Let me upload this to my website and check it out for you. As its been awhile since I played with this one.

Yes, it will be empty until you have infected someone. It also looks like you need to add a URL for the formgrabber to work.

I have this version of the Andromeda builder. I think this is a old release of Andromeda, rc4 is for security reasons. I've seen the builder with RC4 on a different version.

I was able to install the plugins and everything is running great. I just have one issue however. When I add a url into the formgrabber it adds and extra "\" in the url after I save. Here is an example. Paypal login email code is paypal\.com.+login_email= and once I input that and save, this is the result.

Any ideas? Thanks again for the help!

I was able to install the plugins and everything is running great. I just have one issue however. When I add a url into the formgrabber it adds and extra "\" in the url after I save. Here is an example. Paypal login email code is paypal\.com.+login_email= and once I input that and save, this is the result.

Any ideas? Thanks again for the help!

Try doing it without the "\"and see what happens.

Tried that already and it just inputs the url without any \ . Appreciate the reply as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BOTMASTER View Post
    Andromeda v2 + ALL PLUGINS
    Communication between the bot and the control panel are encrypted using RC4.During the installation you do not need administrator privileges or UAC to jump.This process is protected to prevent bot can be removed from the system.Firewall Bypassea and injected into a trusted process.When properly installed, the exe will automatically be deleted.It works on systems from XP to 7, including x64.Weight is approximately 10KB file.Bypassea more proactive anti-virus.

Andromeda bot
    Description:Flexible modules bot. Based on this product, you can build a botnet with extremely diverse opportunities. Bot extended functions with the help of the plug-in can be loaded right quantity and at any time.Not limited by the number of supported backup field.Communication protocol between bots and the administrator is encrypted using RC4.Modules. You are free to convert their botnets for your needs at any time.System not agresiven, install without administrator rights, UAC does not pop up the window.Protect yourself unprepared users can not remove the bot from the system.Ignored firewall, not palitsya in the processes used to inject a reliable process.Do not throw out any DLL, not contains TLS, easy crypt.Regardless of the success of the original installation exe deleted.Works line from WinXP to Win7, including x64 systems.Small size, written entirely in assembly language.
    Overview Ar3s'a
    Control Panel:It is written in PHP with MySQL.Identify the program behind NAT.Calculate statistics for the botnet. Bots online / offline program / programs dead / statistics by country / statistics on the platform.Count the number of tasks completed / not completed.You can set a limit on the amount of work completed.You can give a specific reference to the bot.The distribution of tasks between the countries.Remove the entire article / remove dead bot framework.Screenshot of the admin panel:

This bot comes with several plugins, socks4, form grabber, keylogger, rootkit ring3.
    Here a picture of the builder who created The Old Warrior.

configuration

1. Upload /Panel files to androhost.com/andro
    2. Create one mysql db.
    3. Upload f.pack, r.pack and s.pack from /Plugins folder in: androhost.com/andro directory
    4. chmod 777 androhost.com/andro/config.php, chmod 777 androhost.com/andro/fp_logs directory
    5. Open in your browser androhost.com/andro/index.php?act=install.
    6. Login with default creditials: admin:admin
    7. Paste rc4 key to andromeda installation page. d40e75961383124949436f37f45a8cb6
    8. Fill up all instalation page with your admin user and pasw, plus mysql details >> click 'Install'
    9. After installation is done open in your browser androhost.com/andro/ifg.php
    10. Delete androhost.com/andro/ifg.php and androhost.com/andro/GeoIPCountryWhois.csv.gz
    11. Open Builder.exe > change host to: http://androhost.com/andro/image.php, rc4 key to: d40e75961383124949436f37f45a8cb6 and build your bin.
    12. For enable plugins just go in panel > menu > tasks > add task
    Task type = install plugin
    Url= http://androhost.com/andro/r.pack
    Click 'Enabled' and add your task.

DOWLOAD:

Download Andromeda v2.06 (botnetvietnam.com).rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

PASSWORD:
    Code:
    botnetvietnam.com
    good tools there bro
    Hidden Content RIPPING SUCKS, MAKE LEGIT DEALSHidden Content
    Yahoo: traevis_lewis ICQ: 671730765

Tried that already and it just inputs the url without any \ . Appreciate the reply as well.

Well then, I guess that is the correct way then. As all URL's I know of, don't have a "\" before the .com

I read somewhere that Andromeda doesn't work with latest Firefox and other newer browsers. Is this true?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast